- Access coarse (e.g. Mobile-ID, Wi-Fi) location
- Access information about networks
- Access the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
- Access fine (e.g. GPS) location
- Open network sockets
- Access the vibration feature
- Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
- PowerManager WakeLocks to keep the processor from sleeping or the screen from dimming
Chess is one of the oldest games of mankind, simple, understandable and have millions of fans around the world.
Why it is necessary to play chess and what they teaching you:
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to anticipate enemy actions
- Compliance with the rules
- Finding an exits from a difficult situation
Chess is the best adult game for children. It is easy to learn and it will teach your child the right thinking, logic, prudence and ability to think through their actions in advance. Your child’s IQ will grow and new skills will help them in their later life and in school.
Adults, playing chess, will be able to evolve their strategic thinking skills and train their logic. Game can help you in everyday life, at work and in business and even just in communicating with friends and colleagues. No wonder that all TOP businessmen’s liking this game very much and giving it at least 1 hour a day. All of them saying that strategic thinking and skills, that were received and trained through chess, helped them to built whole of their financial empire.
Join, to a community of highly intelligent people with unbreakable logic and ultra-high IQ.
Advantages of our chess:
- Well-assembled and self-learning Artificial Intelligence (your opponent will not succumb)
- Classic chess rules (Including moves, castling, etc.)
- Convenient functions (canceling the last move, suggesting a move, clearing the board, etc.)
- Game modes: Player vs Computer, Player vs Player
- Autosaving your current game